Make the most of your meds.
The amount and types of medications you
need may change over time, which is why going through them with a
professional at least once a year is vital. Family history, age, and
changes to your health status, weight, physical activity, and diet
can all impact the dosage that’s right for you. An unhurried,
one-to-one call with a MOBE Pharmacist is your chance to ask
questions and discuss:
- How your medications work in your body
and how to tell if they’re still working for you.
- If your medications fit your lifestyle,
schedule, and cost considerations.
- The proper way and time to take your
- The correct dosage for your current
- Possible interactions and side effects.
Your Pharmacist will provide you with suggestions to consider and discuss with your providers. All of this to help you achieve your health goals with the least amount of medications necessary, that help you feel the best in a safe and convenient way.